Agile Delivery Framework
You previously created a project charter for your project. Your project sponsor has requested more information about the Agile areas of your project. You have decided to use the Agile Delivery Framework for this project, but your team members are now offshore in India.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you define the delivery framework of your project. In your paper you must:
Develop a project schedule that includes at least four phases and no more than ten tasks under the Agile delivery framework through the use of MS Project or Excel. Note: Submit a screenshot or image file that shows your work. The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
Determine the product vision and provide strategies for how to conduct the envisioning practice.
Discuss and determine the main roles of the Agile project team and explain whether the product manager should be from an IT field or a non-IT related field.
Explain how iteration works in this project. Support your rationale.
Take a position on whether stories are important in the Agile delivery framework and explain why or why not. Include at least two feature-story examples to support your explanation.
Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Prepare the delivery framework for an Agile project.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?