After being so successful at your internship, you decided to pursue a career in HIT.
1. Using online career sites (e.g., indeed.com or jobmine.himss.org https://jobmine.himss.org/jobs/) or any other healthcare career site, locate a position for the healthcare CIO and discuss the required academic qualifications, experience, and other desired/required characteristics. Assess your candidacy for this position using career tools on CareerQuest at the UMGC. Develop a plan to close the gaps necessary to meet the position requirements.
2. Chief Information Officer (CIO) is a term used in IT for an official who oversees the functions of collecting, processing, and presenting information of the organization to top management for making informed business decisions. The same concept is used in healthcare. However, the information collected and used in healthcare organizations differs the normal business information.
In a tabulated two-column format compare functions/responsibilities of CIOs for the routine business organizations and healthcare organizations. Discuss and determine which responsibilities of the CIO are different in healthcare and business organizations? Assess if they are more critical in healthcare than the business organizations and why. Support your viewpoints with arguments and/or real-life examples (if you work in healthcare).
All supportive evidence should be formatted in APA 7
Deliverables by Tuesday midnight in week 12 (no late submissions are accepted):
Plan to close the developmental gaps for CIO position
Comparison of CIO in HC and Business organization in a tabular/narrative format
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations