Discuss how Douglass uses ethos, logos, pathos, and/or kairos in and language in the speech. In the second third of the paper, do the same with Wollstonecraft’s text, A Vindication of the Rights of Women. In the final third of the paper, discuss which writer more effectively uses rhetoric. Remember that eths, logos, pathos, kairos, tone, and diction are intentional choices made by the authors to try to persuade their readers.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology