1. What is segment effectiveness? List and explain the criteria one can use to determine segment effectiveness.
2. Discuss how two magazine advertisements for the same product (such as a health and beauty product) would be different if one is based on the CPM perspective of consumer information processing and the other is based on the HEM perspective.
3. Give three examples of how noise can enter the communication process. Discuss the effects each of these would have on the advertiser’s message
4. Write a description of the elaboration likelihood model and discuss the implications of this model on marketing communications.
5. Explain the hierarchy-of-effects metaphor, and discuss why it is important for marketing communicators to understand it.
- Discuss the way race and racism influence your body in the past as well as the present.
- What role does an ethics audit have in fraud detection?
- What kinds of structure, process, and outcome variables would you measure?
- Explain how traditional agricultural practices have failed to address or led to environmental/food security concerns?
- Write a paper on “Why are racial minority groups less likely to get a COVID-19 vaccination than their white counterparts?”
- Define an HMO and list the four main models of organization.
- Describe the physical landscape in which most of the movie unfolds.
- Is sexual orientation associated with mental health disorders?
- What are the company’s potential costs of employee turnover, both financially and non-financial?
- Write a Research Report on How SUV’s affects environment.