This is my initial proposed question, but I need to make it more specific and have a hypothesis:
Do politicians approach the immigration topic from an economic impact perspective or a biased cultural perception?
I need this research paper to touch on media influence towards a negative political response for immigration policy. And how media may increase the bias due to reports on cultural immigration and not in general terms. Meaning that media and political policy blame i.e. latin america for bad immigration and does not speak about asian immigration who recieve more benefits despite entering illegaly.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.