The attached Assignment #3 – Methodology (TEMPLATE), also known as the study design, entails very thoughtful and systematic development of your study design to address/answer your proposed research study question or hypothesis, based on the published data (observations) summarized from your literature review. This section focuses on the hypothesis or research question you propose – and your approach or study design to address it determines the success (yields reliable data) or failure (yields unreliable data) of the research study. So, be methodical. If you are performing a systematic review (an exhaustive review of peer-reviewed published works) on a research topic for your capstone project, it too requires a systematic approach or methodology in development of the study design (see A Young Researchers Guide to a Systematic Review in the Ancillaries folder). In this most important section of your proposal, you will include the following information:
Introduction to the Problem (describes the design of the research used to answer the proposed hypothesis/es or research question(s), then present the subsequent subsections of the chapter)
Hypothesis/es or Research Question(s) (restate the proposed hypotheses or research questions from Chapter 1 in proper format)
Descriiption of the subjects or participants (what/who is the target for your study, how they were selected, and why they were chosen)
Instrumentation/tools (descriiption and background of any tests, survey instruments, or data sources) used for the purpose of (your) study including the statistical methods used to analyze/measure results/observations
Ethical Considerations (possible factors, conditions or biases that may affect the data or may be out of the researcher’s control)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.