Discuss the biological, psychological, and/or social relevance of examining this disorder.
Discuss the social (e.g., interpersonal) correlates of the disorder.
Explain the implications of cultural variation on the assessment of the disorder.
Explain the implications of cultural variation on the treatment of the disorder.
Discuss the role of the community in promoting access to treatment for the disorder.
Part Two: Diagnostic/Evaluative Considerations
Explain the strengths and limitations of the clinical assessments designed to evaluate the disorder.
Discuss challenges related to reliability and validity in the assessment of the disorder.
Explain the concept of diagnosis by exclusion, using the selected disorder as an example.
Articulate how assessments contribute to diagnosis by exclusion.
Explain the relationship between the publication process of the DSM, the contribution of research in mental health, and the practice of clinicians.
Part Three: Therapeutic Considerations
Explain the strengths and limitations of various therapeutic approaches designed to treat the disorder.
Discuss the relevance of non-pharmacological (e.g., complementary/alternative) approaches in the treatment of
Discuss the balance between “do no harm” and duty to treat.
Summarize the most relevant takeaways of your presentation.
Discuss the attributes of the disorder (e.g., biopsychosocial, diagnostic, therapeutic) that you want your
audience to remember most.
In what ways does the information you’ve shared enhance what we know about the disorder?
In what ways does the content that you’ve shared contribute to our biological, psychological, and/or
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology