Slide: Discuss your chosen Healthy People 2030 Objective
Slide: Discuss the epidemiology, incidence, prevalence, and cost-burden of the problem
Slide: Describe the problem and the specific population
Slide: Discuss how the Healthy People 2030 objective intends to address/improve the problem or population
Slide: Discuss the legislators who are working on the problem and the policies they are working on to improve the problem
Slide: Discuss how the policy influences clinical practice and is used to promote best outcomes
Slide: Discuss how the policy can be used by an inter-professional team to improve the problem
Slide: Conclude: provide a summary of the problem, the policy, the solution, and your analysis
Follow APA formatting and use peer-reviewed references
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?