Discuss the importance of choosing the right college and the various factors students need to consider when making this decision.
- What resources are provided for teachers assist with interpreting and teaching the standards?
- What are the arguments that have been presented against using the atomic bomb?
- What are the most important elements you want your students to learn?
- Where should we place the blame for the great depression?
- What role can organizations play in strengthening their organizational culture through rules of engagement, preferred leadership styles, preferred decision-making processes, or at a deeper level, values and norms?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).