1. Read the article at the following link: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/16/dutch-scheme-reintegrate-alcoholics-beer-amsterdam , then watch the following clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5UCrE_gNy
Discuss the pros and cons of this plan for both society and the individuals receiving help. Use what you learned in the textbook about the formation of addiction and research findings in your discussion.
2. Make two reasonable recommendations for improving the ways in which the United States deals with the drug addiction problem. Base your recommendations on relevant research findings discussed in the text (must use at least 2) and logical arguments
Instructions for completing Paper 3:
Do not list your name on the document
Do not submit a cover page
Length: your paper should be 1 page minimum, 2 page maximum (excluding reference page)
Spacing: Single Spaced
Margins: 1” all around
Font: 12pt Times New Roman
Must be submitted using Microsoft Word
In text citations should follow APA format
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations