Discuss the purpose of the policy/what was the reason for the implementation of the policy (why was the policy implemented)? What was the purpose of the policy?
Supporting and opposing arguments– One-page arguments in support/opposition of the policy (discuss stakeholders/organizations who supported/opposed the policy).
Policy Relation– How does this policy relate to environmental justice? How does it relate to equity and community sensibility? Does it consider these things?
Benefits of Policy– Briefly discuss the benefits of the policy to environmental/occupational health.
Conclusions– No more than one page. Discuss ways that scientific studies inform health policy creation.
- Write a research article for the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA).
- Write about a evil kidnapper from south Sudan.
- Explain the primary criteria that allows a drug/medication to be sold over-the-counter (OTC).
- Write a paper explaining whether Animal Experimentation should be Permitted?
- What can you do to help or manage when you are feeling strong emotions?
- Describe the data or evidence of the problem symptoms, e.g. with Pareto chart (Exhibit 1).
- Write a paper on teen pregnancy and the affect it has on low income communities. T
- What do researchers learn about the normal distribution from knowledge of the standard deviation?
- What was new or was interesting from your readings in Chapters 13?
- What are the best ways of evaluating public policies？