This paper is for a medical ethics course. The paper should take a side for or against Physician Assisted Suicide, it doesn’t matter to me which side the writer takes. There should be references to certain ethical theories to support why the writer is for or against this topic. I will attach the instructor’s template she wants us to follow. 4-6 pages. The following is a quote from the instructor: Your term paper should: Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms. Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and oppose the use of the techniques or products. Express your personal opinion regarding the topic’s importance and the validity of the pro and con arguments. Within the personal opinion/conclusion, frame your position with an ethical theory from the six workable theories covered in this course. Your submission must include: A title page The body of the paper, which includes 4–6 content pages, not including title or reference pages At least three references from textbooks, websites, and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion) Appropriate in-text citations throughout the paper A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than five years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a professional journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.) APA style formatting throughout your paper, using only one of these fonts: 11-point Calibri,11-point Arial,12-point Times New Roman, or 11-point Georgia.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.