I have attached pasted instructions:
However, I have also found one source to use for this, to define my topic – which is***Very important**
OCD in correlation with Tourette’s Syndrome.
You will need to bring up 4 other articles, and review and answer the questions in instructions for all 5 about how their methods align and how they are conducting and proof of study, and how this is allowable and follows my field (psychology).
The reference I did find: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5349281/
Edwards, K. R., Mendlowitz, S., Jackson, E., Champigny, C., Specht, M., Arnold, P., Gorman, D., & Dimitropoulos, G. (2017). A Qualitative Exploration of the Experiences of Children and Adolescents with Tourette Syndrome. Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry = Journal de l’Academie canadienne de psychiatrie de l’enfant et de l’adolescent, 26(1), 39–44.
Please find and use 4 other scholarly, credible, reviewed ones :).
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.