You are a nurse executive leader at a local hospital experiencing high nurse turnover for the past five years. Upon examining retention data, you learn that most nurses leaving their positions during the first year of employment are novice nurses from the millennial generation. The nurses who have longevity with the company tend to be from the baby boomer generation and Generation X. You also know that there are frequent conflicts among nurses from different generations.
In your initial post, address the following:
-Discuss common challenges in the hiring and training of nurses across different generations.
-Describe retention and professional development practices you think should be implemented in your organization that would appeal to nurses across multiple generations.
-Discuss techniques to resolve or minimize generational conflicts to build an effective team, including strategies that promote multigenerational team building.
- Explain how your intervention enhances the patient, family, or group experience.
- Explain how you believe a sustainable leader impacts the reality of these statistics in a meaningful way?
- Explain how much state-sponsored violence does NORWAY’s government perpetrate on its citizens?
- Write a research article for the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA).
- Write about a evil kidnapper from south Sudan.
- Explain the primary criteria that allows a drug/medication to be sold over-the-counter (OTC).
- Write a paper explaining whether Animal Experimentation should be Permitted?
- What can you do to help or manage when you are feeling strong emotions?
- Describe the data or evidence of the problem symptoms, e.g. with Pareto chart (Exhibit 1).
- Write a paper on teen pregnancy and the affect it has on low income communities. T