You are a nurse executive leader at a local hospital experiencing high nurse turnover for the past five years. Upon examining retention data, you learn that most nurses leaving their positions during the first year of employment are novice nurses from the millennial generation. The nurses who have longevity with the company tend to be from the baby boomer generation and Generation X. You also know that there are frequent conflicts among nurses from different generations.
In your initial post, address the following:
-Discuss common challenges in the hiring and training of nurses across different generations.
-Describe retention and professional development practices you think should be implemented in your organization that would appeal to nurses across multiple generations.
-Discuss techniques to resolve or minimize generational conflicts to build an effective team, including strategies that promote multigenerational team building.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.