Florida (like all states) has a Crime Victim Compensation Program that provides financial assistance to victims of crime. Victim compensation programs are usually offender-funded, and are not paid for by tax dollars.
1. Do you agree with the existence of these programs? In other words, do you think the government should help crime victims recoup crime-related financial losses?
2. Why or why not? Explain and support your opinion.
You must use at least two outside credible sources in your essay.
- Compose an essay of 500 – 700 words. Identify at least three (3) influences or factors that occur in the school setting that might cause a juvenile to participate in delinquent behavior.
- Select one philosopher or school of philosophy from Column A and one philosopher or school of philosophy from Column B, and respond to the following question
- competent care
- Review HealthyPeople 2020 overarching goals and objectives/topics. Pick one of the topics and explain what epidemiological and vital statistic data need to be collected in order to plan a community outreach hospital-based program to meet one of the HealthyPeople overarching goals.
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paper # 1: Freedom of Expression vs. Maintenance of Public Order
- lesson journal
- The fundamental values that inform how are democratic government is legitimated and organized are enshrined on the Declaration of Independence and in the Constitution of the United States.
- Watch “Front of the Class,” a made-for U. S. television narrative film, about the subject of assimilating both students and teachers, who in this case have a Tourette’s Syndrome type of disability, into mainstream classrooms.