Does the government have the right (merely than just the power ) to demand a percentage of your paychecks as taxes? Why or why not?
For this week, you will post 1 original discussion post answering this discussion question and 1 post responding to one of your classmates’ posts. An excellent response (one that will receive full credit) will engage with the thoughts of your peer. Engaging might look like: asking clarifying questions (what did you mean by…), challenging the post (what about this case… does your idea work then?), or expanding on it (you mentioned this in such and such case but I think it applies in blah blah blah as well.)
part 2 journal Who should decide what counts as a mistake for you in regard to your own well-being? Is it more humane to treat people who make choices we see as unreasonable and unhealthy as children in need of parental guidance or as adults entitled to be imperfect? Should the government step in and remove children if parents “arent doing their job?” Why?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology