1. Consider the movie, the Radio Lab and the other patient zero link, and write a 3-4 page response paper that incorporates the following:
Patient Zero https://radiolab.org/episodes/169879-patient-zero
from Radiolab in which they search for “patient zero” for a number of diseases. This is 1 hour long so give your self some time.
• What surprised you about the movie
• Aspects of emergence factors are portrayed in the movie that correspond to concepts we have discussed.
• Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
• Do you think the attitudes in the movie are still an accurate reflection of today? If not, how has that changed?
Consider the movie, the Radio Lab and the other patient zero link, and write a 3-4 page response paper that incorporates the following:
2. Read this review of a Cold Spring Harbor Conference in 2016 that brought together many of the most prominent HIV researchers.
Submit the following written work based on this conference.
a) What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
b) What is the current opinion of Luc Montagnier?
c) Select 2 of the people discussed in this article (not James Watson, Bob Gallo or the HIV Nobel prize winners) and write a brief biography of their work.
3. The French-American battles related to HIV continued, but this time France was embroiled.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology