1. What is dyslexia? For a student with dyslexia, how does oral language are impact reading? What are some clues to dyslexia that you might see when you are teaching? (Please be specific.) 2. Why might ELLs struggle with the five components of English? What elements other than the five components are important to think about? (Please provide examples.) 3.You were as to at read/view least one "optional article/video" on ELLs and literacy. Please tell me which one you picked and why you picked it. Then tell how it relates to the unit and your teaching (future or present). here`s the video and the article for question 3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2qcNBwg6I&t=1s) (https://www.colorincolorado.org/article/teaching-spelling-english-language-learners). The following materials should be cited and used to answer the questions: https://www.cde.state.co.us/node/43703 https://www.cde.state.co.us/node/43704 https://www.cde.state.co.us/node/46035
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.