A company pays its employees on a weekly basis. The company has three types of employees:
Salaried employees, who are paid a fixed weekly salary regardless of the number of hours worked;
Hourly employees, who are paid by the hour and receive overtime pay;
Commissioned employees whose pays are 20% of the week’s sales
Create a console-based object-oriented Java application that:
Calculates weekly pay for an employee. The application should display text that requests the user input the name of the employee, type of employee, and the monthly salary, or hourly rate, if it’s an hourly employee, and hours worked for the week.
For hourly employees, the rate will be doubled if it’s beyond 40 hours/week.
The application should then print out the name of the employee and the weekly pay amount. In the printout, display the dollar symbol ($) to the left of the weekly pay amount and format the weekly pay amount to display currency.
Implements a feature that allows the company to reward selected salaried employees by adding 10% to their salaries. Your program should display an asterisk (*) to the upper right of the weekly pay amount, and a note stating bonus added below the table, as shown below:
Name Class Hours. Sales Rate Weekly Pay
James Hogan. Salaried $3,300.00*
Jennifer Waltz Hourly 45 $10.95 $547.50
Moly Smit Hourly 32 $15.00 $480.00
Joan Han Salaried $2,600.00
Marry Butler Commissioned $10,000.00 $2,000.00
*A 10% bonus is awarded
- Critically discuss issues in the light of the current era, in which Canadian policy rapidly shifted toward legalization of cannabis, which influences the decisions of both clinicians and patients.
- What types of studies have been done relating to those in your study species or similar species?
- Describe your process of testing the usability of your document (one paragraph).
- Explain how Iran uses phenomenon of symmetrical and asymmetrical warfare in its warfare tactics and how does the Islamic Republic of Iran demonstrate and support terrorist organizations, in which use scholarly works to support this idea of.
- Explain why sometimes, the artificial laboratory environment may be preferable to real world settings.
- Write a book report or a newspaper article, erudite articulation of the relevant issue, law and legal reasoning by the judges.
- Explain how analysis of love in the play further, influence, and improve our understanding of the play?
- What is the difference between a static IP address and a dynamic IP address?
- Discuss extrajudicial measures programs for youth and describe under what circumstances and with which type of young people these programs are most effective.
- Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.