Pick at least five (5) of the different situations attached and say whether you think the
situations are ethical or unethical and why. There are no right or wrong answers. Respond according to what you believe, not what you think the professor wants to hear. What is the
worst-case scenario if the situation is unethical? Have you ever been in one of these
*THE 10 DIFFERENT SITUATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM ARE ATTACHED
* MUST BE 2 TO 3 PARAGRAPHS LONG
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology