Evaluate a product that you might want to purchase or have purchased. Establish criteria
that matter to you—and to other prospective purchasers who might turn to you for a
recommendation. Consider, for example, the product’s features, construction, utility, beauty, color,
cost, or other criteria that matter to purchasers. Make a clear recommendation to your audience: buy
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.