Watch the ESPN documentary, 30 for 30: The Price of Gold, covering the Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan controversy.
Write a 800-1000 word paper that addresses the following:
1. Evaluate how well the behavior of Tonya Harding and/or her associates qualifies as sabotage, spiteful, and/or violent (be clear about each definition and which ones fit).
2. Document how the structure and rewards of figure skating tournaments (especially for the Olympic gold) fit within or illustrate the concepts and explanations from this class for what makes sabotage, spite and violence more likely in sports.
3. Reflecting upon content in this module, are there ways to make Olympic Figure Skating less susceptible to these types of behaviors and rivalries?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology