Using Adverse Conditions to a Company’s Advantage
Chakravorti discusses four methods that corporate innovators use to turn adverse conditions to their advantage. These methods include: (1) Matching Unneeded Resources to Unmet Needs; (2) Rounding Up the Unusual Suspects; (3) Finding Small Solutions to Big Problems; and (4) Thinking Platform, Not Just Product.
Examine an organization of your choice and briefly discuss how the organization used, or might use, one of these methods to capitalize on the opportunity found in adversity.
Chakravorti, Finding Competitive Advantage in Adversity (link below)
Reeves, The Strategy Palette: Five Approaches to Strategy for a Complex World
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology