Explain at least one way in which your analysis might have been different if you had used one of the other general education lenses to analyze your topic.
This should be a brief (3–5 sentences) reflection about how using the language and perspective from a different lens would shift your view of your topic.
Explain how critically analyzing diversity adds value to interactions with people in a variety of contexts.
Think about ways in which individual conversations are strengthened by a greater awareness of diversity. Consider including an example from your life.
Describe how this course has helped you understand the role of diversity in society.
Consider how having a better understanding of concepts such as bias, intersectionality, culture, and identity contributes to your perceptions of diversity in society. Also, how might your critical analysis skills impact how you approach topics of diversity?
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations