***** 1 of the sources used has to be the document attached *****
In this unit, you were introduced to various leadership strategies for communicating organizational vision, goal setting, and decision-making. Effective leaders are known for seeking ways to better connect with followers in order to enhance team performances, promote organizational effectiveness, and seek clarity on what has been working well while determining what may need to change.
Using your current employer or a company that interests you, respond to the following questions/topics.
Briefly describe your company, including its vision. How does leadership support the vision?
Identify potential problems or issues (current or future) that your company might experience if teams do not respectfully follow the requests of leadership when making crucial organizational decisions.
Explain how followers can play a vital role in decision-making and goal setting if they are highly engaged in organizational processes and collaborate effectively in meetings.
Analyze how different delivery styles of communication from leaders can positively or negatively affect the behavior and performances of followers.
What might this company do in the future to improve leadership practices and performance measures for all workers? Include your rationale.
Your APA-formatted response must be a minimum of two pages in length (not including the title page and the references page) and must include an introduction, a thesis statement (concise summary of the main point of the paper), and a clear discussion of the questions/topics above.
Your response must include a minimum of two credible references, one of which must be from the CSU Online Library. You may use an article from your required reading. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
WHICH IS AN ATTACHMENT
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.