Please answer TWO questions from chapters 7-12.
Write an answer of approximately 200-250 words in each case. Write out the question
before you write your answer and be sure in your answer to show that you
understand the concepts of the question. If you make reference to a source,
please be sure to name the source.
7. How does Kuhns political analogy work to illustrate the stages of crisis and revolution in science?
8. What does Popper believe is the status of a theory that has been tested many times with only positive results?
9. How do scientific realists argue for their position, and why do they think it is necessary to do so?
10. How is the Underdetermination Thesis used to argue for scientific antirealism?
11. Are scientists such as those working on the Manhattan Project morally responsible for the uses their work is put to?
12. Explain how one of the conflicts between science and religion might be resolved by adopting an antirealist stance either toward science or toward religion.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology