Please answer TWO questions from chapters 7-12.
Write an answer of approximately 200-250 words in each case. Write out the question
before you write your answer and be sure in your answer to show that you
understand the concepts of the question. If you make reference to a source,
please be sure to name the source.
7. How does Kuhns political analogy work to illustrate the stages of crisis and revolution in science?
8. What does Popper believe is the status of a theory that has been tested many times with only positive results?
9. How do scientific realists argue for their position, and why do they think it is necessary to do so?
10. How is the Underdetermination Thesis used to argue for scientific antirealism?
11. Are scientists such as those working on the Manhattan Project morally responsible for the uses their work is put to?
12. Explain how one of the conflicts between science and religion might be resolved by adopting an antirealist stance either toward science or toward religion.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning