• Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
• How well did you use examples from the textbook – highlighted boxes, profiles and tables
• Organization & critical thinking: how well did you contextualize your analysis, to what extent are
your opinions informed, and how well did you organize your thoughts.
• Style: how well did you adhere to APA standards, did you follow a consistent and logical style
throughout your assignment.
• Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling: to what is extent is your assignment readable, to what extent
did you pay attention to your grammar, punctuation and spelling, to what extent have you
demonstrated clarity of thought, and have you fully supported your conclusion.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology