Depression in later life is usually diagnosed on the basis of two clusters of symptoms: feelings and physical changes. In a 3-page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, research the topic of depression in the elderly and address the following:
How would one know if an elderly relative had clinical depression or was sad because of specific life changes and losses?
What are the consequences of depression in the elderly?
Which behaviors would indicate a person going through depression needs therapy?
What kind of therapy would a professional recommend and why?
Be sure to include APA citations for any resources you used as references.
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research
- Rethinking Capital Punishment Research
- Understanding Learning Difficulties in South Africa Essay