Explain Kant’s two formulations of the categorical imperative, outlining how Kant uses one of these formulations to show why it is morally wrong to make a false promise. With reference to Salazar’s examples on Kant on “right motivation,” explain why the moral worth of an act is dependent on its being carried out for the sake of obligation rather than merely in accordance with obligation. What is the main reason a Kantian would disagree with making right action dependent on utility calculations?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.