Explain salient organizational components and engage in deep critical analysis of your organization to identify what elements need to change. Critically analyze the organization in such a way that gaps are clearly articulated between the current and desired state: Where is the organization now and where do you want to be as a result of the change process?
Describe the impacts of change on the organization and people, type of change, scope of change, urgency for change and the initial desired outcomes.
Answer questions of “why change?”, “What needs to change?”, “What type of change is required?”, What will be the impact on people and processes?”, “What outcomes do we want from the change?” and “How will we know change is successful?”.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?