In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words).
Disasters can bring corporate network operations to a halt and can cause long-term harm leading to potential bankruptcy. Disaster recovery plans, also known as Business Continuity plans, provide for preventative measures reducing the risks of man-made disasters destroying operations. In addition, disaster recovery plans provide for detective and corrective measures that can detect unwanted events and restore lost data.
Explain the concept of disaster recovery and provide examples of elements of a disaster recovery program. Argue the inclusion of disaster recovery within an overall cybersecurity program and explain and defend the point that disaster recovery should be included and evaluated as part of cybersecurity operations.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing