In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words).
Disasters can bring corporate network operations to a halt and can cause long-term harm leading to potential bankruptcy. Disaster recovery plans, also known as Business Continuity plans, provide for preventative measures reducing the risks of man-made disasters destroying operations. In addition, disaster recovery plans provide for detective and corrective measures that can detect unwanted events and restore lost data.
Explain the concept of disaster recovery and provide examples of elements of a disaster recovery program. Argue the inclusion of disaster recovery within an overall cybersecurity program and explain and defend the point that disaster recovery should be included and evaluated as part of cybersecurity operations.
- What are the signs to look for that will determine that this is truly the second coming of Christ.”
- Which historical site that we will be visiting, most interests you, and why?
- Discuss the role of external actors in the economic co-operation of West Africa.
- Write a paper about the importance of army chain of command.
- Discuss three reasons, in detail, why recruiting is important to organizational success within healthcare.
- Write a paper on”Philosophy of Education”, what is your perspective of learning and teaching?
- Write a research paper on French-American battles for the discovery of HIV.
- What information is lacking that would provide you with a more complete or accurate description of current usage?
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?