Describe the peer-reviewed journal article that you selected. Include the title of the article, the name of the database where you located the article, and how you narrowed your results.
Explain the criteria you used to evaluate whether the journal article you selected was peer reviewed or not.
Describe the online source you selected. Include the title of the page, the steps you took to find the source, and how you narrowed your results.
Explain the criteria you used to evaluate whether the online source you selected was reliable or not.
Explain the importance of using peer-reviewed journal articles and reliable online sources as a human services professional practitioner and doctoral student. Use specific examples as evidence to illustrate this importance.
Use APA style citations, references, and page formatting.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.