1. apply the below and explored the website and extrapolated information and explained a few of the websites web analytic methods:
student explained the websites vibe or theme what audience are they trying to reach
was the navigation well designed and user friendly
was the shopping cart visited and what was found during the visit mentioned
was the student able to try out the shopping cart (as far as they could go without a purchase) was it easy to maneuver, did it flow well
did the student find newsletters, help pages and blogs useful or complex
2. demonstrated a well-articulated summary of what they found:
Like and dislikes on the website
Areas that were frustrating
Student found broken links or other errors on the site
3. Explained how the company uses key engagements and interactions that site visitors can partake in. For example, the company’s site uses social media to further reach users and customers.
Explain the differences between macro and micro conversions
Demonstrate how to extrapolate information from a company’s website and apply to web analytics methods
Explain the current usage of web analytics and how business use the methods in business strategies and intelligence
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.