After reviewing Lesson 7 and reading chapters 8 and 9 in your art appreciation textbook, come back here so we may talk about historical and social events that have influenced the visual arts. Each of you choose one artwork in chapter 8 or 9 and explain the event or circumstance that shaped the mind of the artist to create this piece.
Cite in MLA format
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology