Formulate a recommendation and write a confidence statement in the context of this scenario. For the purposes of writing your confidence statement, assume the sample mean house listing price is $310,000 for both packages. I am [#] % confident the true mean . . . [in context].
Explain the factors that went into your recommendation, including a discussion of the margin of error
For your initial post:
Spending more on data collection and having a smaller margin of error
Spending less on data collection and having a larger margin of error
Choosing an option somewhere in the middle
In other words, which option is preferable?
The B&K management team does not understand the tradeoff between confidence level, sample size, and margin of error. B&K would like you to come back with your recommendation of the sample size that would provide the sales agents with the best understanding of northeast home prices at the lowest cost for service to B&K.
95% confidence interval for the mean of the Northeast house listing price has a margin of error of $5,000
Cost for service to B&K: $10,000
Sample size of 1,000 listings:
95% confidence interval for the mean of the Northeast house listing price has a margin of error of $25,000
Cost for service to B&K: $2,000
Sample size of 100 listings:
B&K has hired your company to analyze the Northeast home listing prices in order to give information to their agents about the mean listing price at 95% confidence. Your company offers two analysis packages: one based on a sample size of 100 listings, and another based on a sample size of 1,000 listings. Because there is an additional cost for data collection, your company charges more for the package with 1,000 listings than for the package with 100 listings.
The B&K Real Estate Company sells homes and is currently serving the Southeast region. It has recently expanded to cover the Northeast states. The B&K realtors are excited to now cover the entire East Coast and are working to prepare their southern agents to expand their reach to the Northeast. this is a discussion post
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.