Pick a personal problem you have experienced to talk about. Explain the problem briefly in your introduction, and then mention your solutions in your thesis statement.
From there, write a detailed paragraph where you explain why your problem is worth solving. Use examples in the form of anecdotes to build your credibility (ethos).
Next, write several paragraphs explaining your solutions. Try to be as detailed as possible.
Before your conclusion, write a paragraph that mentions possible drawbacks of your solutions.
Come up with a conclusion that wraps everything up. (800-1000 words, typed, double spaced)
NO OUTSIDE SOURCES. Be sure to submit your essay as a .doc or .docx.
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations