1. Explain the rationale behind the policies, including how they align with the organization’s culture.
2. Distinguish between ethical and legal issues.
3. Analyze the ethical issues at stake in the scenario (e.g., confl ict of interest, misuse of resources,whistleblowing).
4. Describe the purpose of the ethics offi cer.
B. Describe corporate social responsibility and how it applies to the scenario.
1. Explain the ethical desirability of improving the company’s reputation in the community based onthe scenario. The explanation should include
supporting examples of what the company hasdone or failed to do that has harmed its image in the community.
2. Describe an ethically, socially, and environmentally responsible course of action to address
example from part B1 based on the company’s culture and core values.
3. Explain how the course of action from part B2 is ethically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased,or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.