Assignment Content Your assignment for this week consists of authoring a focused paper of at least 2 pages (title page, conclusion, and references section is excluded from this page count requirement) of scholarly supported discussion that helps you address the following learning tasks: 1.Explain what Crime Scene Analysis (CSA) is and argue how CSA can be used to demonstrate motive and what else it can be used in the criminal investigative field. 2.Explain what Lockard`s exchange principle and its application. 3.Discuss how primary crime scenes differentiate from disposal sites. Please note that if you do not support your work with scholarly sources or use Wikipedia as a resource your paper will be automatically rejected. The same goes if your papers do not meet the minimum page limit of discussion (at least 2 pages). Lastly, your papers need to be formatted according to APA rules and show listed references in alphabetical order. This assignment is due THURDAY at 5:00 PM Note: The following will cause the automatic rejection of your work: Unexcused late assignments Papers with extensive sections that are not supported with cited scholarly sources corresponding to references listed will be rejected. Papers with plagiarized content All of the above will not only cause the automatic rejection of your but the grade (0%) will be final grade registered for the assignment, Therefore, cite, cite, and if in doubt, cite scholarly source to ensure that your work is consistently, continuously, and effectively supported.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.