Using information from the textbooks, lectures, and videos, explain why Europeans were so much more technologically advanced when compared to the Indian societies in the New World? How were the Europeans able to conquer the Indians so easily? Be sure to describe how Jared Diamond’s theory from the book Guns, Germs, and Steel helps explain this.
Essays should be in a standard font and font size (like Times New Roman, 12 pt.), with 1 inch margins, and double-spaced. Make sure there is no wasted space on your paper (like between paragraphs, etc.); you do not need any fancy title pages, etc. Each essay should be no less than two full pages long and no more than four pages long.
The ONLY sources you can use, but still need to be referenced and cited:
Book Chapters 1-3:
I also attached the lecture slides.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.