Practicum Summary. Each student will prepare and turn-in a practicum experience summary at the time of his/her
presentation. The summary will be 2-3 page typed, single space, 12 fonts, and regular margins on all borders:The summary MUST address the following points with clear examples as evidence:
1. Your communication skills both verbal and written with a variety of audience (Supervisor, patients, visitors, guests …)
2. Explain your ability to interpret JCAHO standards at your site and how you would implement a method of quality
3. Show some evidence that you demonstrated the ability to make ethical decisions during daily operations
4. Describe your project proposal and/or any project you undertook at your practicum facility.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?