For this discussion board post, you must write a thoughtful answer to TWO (2) of the following questions (minimum 150 words each; please clearly label which question you are answering).
1. Explore the statement, Multiple pregnancies will result in the mother losing all the enamel from her teeth and calcium from her bones. Is this all true, all false, or only
2. Prepare a list of the hormonal abnormalities that can affect the growth of bones, both
in children and in adults.
3. If air pollution becomes much worse, could it have an effect on bone development? Why?
4. Calcium plays an important role in bone formation. What other roles does calcium play in the body?
5. Full-contact sports seem to be a part of the curriculum for primary-school-age children. In terms of bone development, is this wise?
6. Prehistoric remains of animals consist almost exclusively of bones and teeth. Why?
7. If bone tissue is so hard, how can we move teeth from one location in the jaw to another?
8. Why are infections more common with compound fractures than with simple fractures?
9. What would be the effect of extended weightlessness on the skeletal system? How can these effects be minimized or at least reduced?
10.Ask students to consider the consequences of bones that did not form medullary cavities during development but instead, stayed filled in throughout.
- Explain how social media affects mental health?
- Write a research paper on gender inequality in the workplace.
- Write a research paper about mathematician Emil Artin.
- Write an argumentative paper that relies heavily on your novel’s perspective of the issue.
- Explain why black men should be considered victims without a victim.
- Discuss what you think should be done to help solve the hunger crisis in America.
- Discuss abut Henry David Thoreau’s 1849 essay “On the Duty of Civil Disobedience.
- Explain the measures of central tendency (mean, median, etc.) and variation (standard deviation, confidence interval, etc.) used to describe participants.
- Explain why U.S schools should be primarily funded by the federal government.
- What Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is, who suffers from this disease, how it occurs, and the known treatments, if any, to help alleviate the symptoms.