For this discussion board post, you must write a thoughtful answer to TWO (2) of the following questions (minimum 150 words each; please clearly label which question you are answering).
1. Explore the statement, Multiple pregnancies will result in the mother losing all the enamel from her teeth and calcium from her bones. Is this all true, all false, or only
2. Prepare a list of the hormonal abnormalities that can affect the growth of bones, both
in children and in adults.
3. If air pollution becomes much worse, could it have an effect on bone development? Why?
4. Calcium plays an important role in bone formation. What other roles does calcium play in the body?
5. Full-contact sports seem to be a part of the curriculum for primary-school-age children. In terms of bone development, is this wise?
6. Prehistoric remains of animals consist almost exclusively of bones and teeth. Why?
7. If bone tissue is so hard, how can we move teeth from one location in the jaw to another?
8. Why are infections more common with compound fractures than with simple fractures?
9. What would be the effect of extended weightlessness on the skeletal system? How can these effects be minimized or at least reduced?
10.Ask students to consider the consequences of bones that did not form medullary cavities during development but instead, stayed filled in throughout.
- Navigating Black Swan Events Research
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research
- Rethinking Capital Punishment Research