EXAMPLE OF A DRAFT OF HOW THE PAPER SHOULD LOOK LIKE WILL BE ULOADED IN THIS ORDER, PLEASE CHECK!
In a 500 word reflection paper, or a 3 minute video or audio recording, conduct a faith check in with yourself.
Reflect back on the past few weeks of this course. You have learned more about the context, themes, and purpose of the books of Exodus and Deuteronomy in the Old Testament. You have explored biblical resources and you have experienced the Bible in a new way.
Referring back to your original reflection, consider how you have grown in your own faith. Take a few moments to evaluate your relationship with God and the Bible, and then explain your faith journey through this course and your goals moving forward. The following questions may help guide your thinking:
What is one new learning from the course that you can apply to your faith?
What do you still want to learn about God?
What are you discerning about where God may be leading you in your life?
What are concrete steps you can take to continue your faith journey of learning and discovery?
Incorporate 2-3 specific quotes or ideas from course resources in your reflection.
Submit your completed paper or recording before the deadline.
Citation Requirements: 1-2 authoritative sources
500 (if submitting a reflection paper)
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument