Please show your work and circle your answers – either by hand (with pen/paper) then scan or take a photo of it to submit or and you can use a program like Excel or Word. If you show your work, I can give you partial credit for incorrect answers. Since question 1 and 2 are progressive, if you get 2a wrong, then 2b, c, d, e, and f will be wrong. That’s why it’s imperative for you to show your work. If you do, you will get partial credit for all parts.
Question # 1:
A retailer has yearly sales of $650,000. Inventory on January 1 is $260,000 (at cost). During the year, $500,000 of merchandise (at cost) is purchased. The ending inventory is $265,000 (at cost). Operating costs are $90,000.
a. Calculate the cost of goods sold
b. Calculate the net profit
Question # 2:
A retailer has a beginning monthly inventory valued at $60,000 at retail and $25,000 at cost. Net purchases during the month are $150,000 at retail and $70,000 at cost. Transportation charges are $7,000. Sales are $150,000. Markdowns and discounts equal $20,000. A physical inventory at the end of the month shows merchandise valued at $10,000 (at retail) on hand. Compute the following:
a. Total merchandise available for sale – at cost and at retail
b. Cost complement
c. Ending retail book value of inventory
d. Stock shortages
e. Adjusted ending retail book value
f. Gross profit
Question # 3:
A car dealer purchased multiple –disc CD players for $1195 each and desires a 40% markup (at retail). What retail price should be charged?
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.