Find an article that describes a zero-sum strategic interaction in a major newspaper or another reliable
media source, published in a major newspaper or another reliable media source within the past year.
(Provide a link with the text of your solution.) Describe, very briefly, the set of players (2 is enough) and
their strategies (2 is enough) that roughly correspond to the story told in the article.
(i) Explain, very briefly, why it is plausible to consider the situation described in the article as a zero-sum
(ii) Assign payoffs to all strategy profiles to define a normal form game. Find all Nash equilibria of the game
that you defined.
(please use a recent article)
Here is a article suggestion : https://www.arabnews.com/node/1992016 ( but I don’t know if it describes a zero-sum strategic interaction
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.