QUESTION: From Pastor, we learn “California can offer a dozen takeaways to help our nation toward justice instead of reaction.”(read attadche pastor and other documents) What is the most important takeaway(s) for you and why?
DIRECTIONS: Discuss your answer in terms of topics we covered, including the budget, immigration, water, and provide substantiation (e.g. facts, data, evidence) for your answer.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument