Watch the Nature or Things documentary Rebellion, which narrates the emergence of environmental social justice activism, and highlights how this new movement differs from movements that have taken place at different historical times.
Video link: https://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/episodes/rebellion
In no less than 100 words for each of the questions below:
1) Given the focus on this course on nature and the relationship between nature and childhood and youth development and wellbeing, what can we learn from this documentary about the role that youth activism plays in enhancing such relationship?
2) What do you think is the primary message that young activists are sharing with the world and to what extent is nature part of this message?
3) What do you think is the view of nature that transpires through this environmental social justice youth activism movement, as narrated in the documentary?
Please reference reading (attached below) in answers.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.