I need a literary analysis of the novel “Gregor The Overlander” by Suzanne Collins. The analysis must fully answer the following prompt – The role of Boots: Boots, a two-year-old girl, seems a strange member of a high fantasy quest. What role does she play? Was Gregor right to have taken her along with him on the quest? As always, cite and quote specific passages to support your response. (analyzing; evaluating).
Write a response (300-500 words, approximately) to prompt.
For analyzing and evaluating prompts, write an interpretive argument, start with a thesis and then support that thesis with reasoning and explanations as well as supporting details, examples, and quotations (required).
List the book as the 1 source.
Here is the link to the novel https://nook.barnesandnoble.com/products/9780545317931/sample
If this does not work you can log on to my barnes and novel account and go to the digital library the book will be there.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.