There are numerous professionals within the
healthcare industry. It is imperative that
organizations hire the right people for the right job
and remove employees when the situation requires
For this assignment, respond to the following in 3-
* Identify 4 types of healthcare professionals
found in a typical acute care hospital or post-
acute care facility. (1. Physician 2. Registered Nurse 3.Physical therapist 4. Dietician) Be sure to describe
educational levels and credentialing
requirements of the professions that you
*Explain why it is important for organizations
to effectively screen potential employees.
*Discuss the concept of progressive discipline
and the importance of effective termination
Your paper should be 3-4 pages, excluding cover
page, abstract page, and reference page.
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 5 scholarly
sources from the last 5 years.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?