Response Section: after the summary text section, write a response to her arguments in a
separate section called Response. In the response, you are to make an argument in favor or against her ideas, using what you have learned in class. Is she making a good argument? What is wrong with her argument? How does it conflict with the principles we learned in class? Or how is it supported by what we have learned? This last section is to be between 500 1000 words.
(Maximum of 12 points.)
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.