For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
How well can you read other people’s emotions? How well can you understand and control your own? This is what you call emotional intelligence. It cannot be built overnight. Like building muscles through weight-lifting, emotional intelligence can be strengthened through mindful practice and exercise. Think of this discussion as your first emotional intelligence workout session!
Read this article to learn about five ways to develop your emotional intelligence. https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2018/05/29/5-ways-to-develop-your-emotional-intelligence/
Think of a situation in the past where 1 (or more) of these techniques would have helped you better handle the situation. These techniques include the following:
Managing your negative emotions
Being mindful of your vocabulary
Knowing your stressors
Bouncing back from adversity
Answer the following questions:
How would these techniques have helped you better handle the situation?
How can these techniques benefit you in your future career?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology